Just Us

This is a blog about Jeetu & myself...i know that seems so narcissist, but really - it just feels so good to write about "us"! We've been married for over a year now (D-day: 8th April, 2004), but we still have individual hysterical moments of 'i can't BELIEVE we're married' We're currently living in Hyderabad, India (pretty far from our friends & family) and continue to discover the ups & downs of being on our own, in a strange city:-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I'm a thirty-something woman, married to the most wonderful man on Earth. He’s kind, understanding, generous & loving (and sorry girls - there's only one of him) My life, ofcourse, is dedicated to making HIS, miserable - just something us "women in their 30's" do!

Monday, September 06, 2021

Musings

Between partners, kissing should be a way of life. An event in itself. Real kissing. On the lips. A kiss that invokes feeling. And love. And desire. A kiss that says it all - I love you, I want you, I care for you, I need you, I miss you, I think of you, take care of yourself - all. A kiss should say hi. And a kiss should say goodbye. Kissing should not just be about sex… it’s not just fore play. It’s two people who’s breath is mingling, who’s skin is touching. Two people who’re kissing because each time it feels like the first time again. Or it might be the last time for either of them. 

Sex is biological… Kisses are love ❤️ 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home