Just Us

This is a blog about Jeetu & myself...i know that seems so narcissist, but really - it just feels so good to write about "us"! We've been married for over a year now (D-day: 8th April, 2004), but we still have individual hysterical moments of 'i can't BELIEVE we're married' We're currently living in Hyderabad, India (pretty far from our friends & family) and continue to discover the ups & downs of being on our own, in a strange city:-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I'm a thirty-something woman, married to the most wonderful man on Earth. He’s kind, understanding, generous & loving (and sorry girls - there's only one of him) My life, ofcourse, is dedicated to making HIS, miserable - just something us "women in their 30's" do!

Monday, October 03, 2005

Dedicated to....

Today's post is dedicated to my "god daughter" - Tanisha Janine Broetz (T.J.) Yup....in Anamica's exact words, i have been specially honoured with the title of 'bhagwaan mummy' - an alien concept in India! A god mother is expected to be in close touch with her God daughter & completely tuned in to her growing years & milestones achieved - am i right, Ans? Ofcourse, i also have the humbling responsibility of taking over incase the parents ever decide they don't want her anymore (...just kidding, Ans - DON'T react!!!) In anycase, both Jeetu & i are dying to eat her up, the first possible opportunity we get, so i'm sure we are cabable of fulfilling our duties, should the need arise (God forbid)!!!
I must say, at this stage, that dedicating a post to my niece does not IN ANY WAY mean that i care any less for my numerous (6 to be exact) nephews!!! It's just that there are so many of them, and only one of her.....:-) Well, actually, 2. But Pranjali is older, so...

Oh well.... here we go. TJ - you are too too cute!!!! Your dimples are adoreable (and ofcourse, they remind me of your mom). And even though i'm an AWFUL god mother, i promise to try & do better!!! Do grow up to be the amazing women your mommy is!

Ansoo, this is coming straight from the heart - just to let you know that you guys are always in my thoughts!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a really sweet Bhagwan Mummy blog...I guess you really are the true "this generation" Godmum. Here, I am trying to chronicle her developments by writing them down in a diary. In a diary! How outdated is that...never occured to me that I could dedicate a blog to/for her. I bet when she is older and almost as soon as she can speak, she will abandon her old-fashioned Mummy for her hip with-it Bhagwan Mummy!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home