Just Us

This is a blog about Jeetu & myself...i know that seems so narcissist, but really - it just feels so good to write about "us"! We've been married for over a year now (D-day: 8th April, 2004), but we still have individual hysterical moments of 'i can't BELIEVE we're married' We're currently living in Hyderabad, India (pretty far from our friends & family) and continue to discover the ups & downs of being on our own, in a strange city:-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I'm a thirty-something woman, married to the most wonderful man on Earth. He’s kind, understanding, generous & loving (and sorry girls - there's only one of him) My life, ofcourse, is dedicated to making HIS, miserable - just something us "women in their 30's" do!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Absence doth make thy heart grow fonder

Husband back in town - yipeeeeeee!!!!! I know i sound like a lovestruck teenager with not a single sensible thought in her head, but i SWEAR on all my precious bathroom accessories that i am an intelligent & mature woman with lots of sensible thoughts in my head (one of which is - now that he's back, the ceiling fans can finally be cleaned!!!)

Seriously though - while i enjoyed the first 20-30 minutes of "alone" time, and quite treasured the first couple of hours of "me, myself & i" i had pretty much had an overdose of being single again by the time the 3rd day rolled around. Not that i'm dependent on him or anything - oh, mercy me - NO! It was more about....just knowing that if i get into the bohemian mode & don't wake up till 2 in the afternoon, there's someone around to kick my ass; if i suddenly have this wonderful desire to live on chips & pepsi for 3 days in a row, he's there to pour nutrition down my throat; if i watch movies for 72 hours at a stretech & can't go to the loo because my eyes fell out a couple of hours back, he'll pick them up, pop them in my head & guide me in the right direction. Y'know what i mean??? Am not dependent at all...oh no...just these minor needs, that's all!

Oh, ok - so i really missed the guy!!!! Accepted & admitted! So hang me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home