Just Us

This is a blog about Jeetu & myself...i know that seems so narcissist, but really - it just feels so good to write about "us"! We've been married for over a year now (D-day: 8th April, 2004), but we still have individual hysterical moments of 'i can't BELIEVE we're married' We're currently living in Hyderabad, India (pretty far from our friends & family) and continue to discover the ups & downs of being on our own, in a strange city:-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I'm a thirty-something woman, married to the most wonderful man on Earth. He’s kind, understanding, generous & loving (and sorry girls - there's only one of him) My life, ofcourse, is dedicated to making HIS, miserable - just something us "women in their 30's" do!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Together

This is both of us, posting together for the very FIRST time (i DO hope Jeetu posts on this site every once in a while on his own, as well). I just showed him the site and he loved it (am sooooo glad!)

He's sitting beside me, patting me on my back & kissing my arm. Reminds me of Zack - my dog, but...oh, well... (just as i am writing this, he has started licking my shoulder......) Now he's feeling sorry about the whole thing as "he doesn't know what else to write"

Okay, i'm taking over again. Let me tell you about this morning - we had a fight before we left for work. While i won't go into the specifics (as i will then be required to hang my head & be ashamed of myself), let me just say that it is VERY frustrating being married to a calm, easy-going, no-chip-on-the-shoulder kind of guy! Okay, i know it might sound crazy, but the honest truth is that sometimes i just cannot stand the fact that he doesn't know how to 'manipulate' me! (do i sound like a complete nut case?) But it's true - how irritating to KNOW that an argument could have been avoided if he'd just pushed the right buttons???? So much for truth & honesty....eyugh...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home